Shark007 STANDARD Codecs
This info is about Shark007 STANDARD Codecs for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Shark007 STANDARD Codecs from your computerShark007
. Further information on Shark007 can be found here
. More info about the app Shark007 STANDARD Codecs can be seen at http://shark007.net
. You can uninstall Shark007 STANDARD Codecs by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line cmd. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 1.15 MB (1206289 bytes) on disk and is called Settings32.exe.
Shark007 STANDARD Codecs contains of the executables below. They occupy 4.05 MB (4248528
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- conflict.exe (600.43 KB)
- dsconfig.exe (308.00 KB)
- InstalledCodec.exe (42.09 KB)
- playlist.exe (217.00 KB)
- SetACL.exe (443.41 KB)
- Settings32.exe (1.15 MB)
- WMPDMC.exe (1.33 MB)
This page is about Shark007 STANDARD Codecs version 4.0.4
alone. You can find below a few links to other Shark007 STANDARD Codecs versions:
...click to view all...
Shark007 STANDARD Codecs is an application by Shark007. Sometimes, computer users want to erase this program. This can be troublesome because uninstalling this manually requires some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY action to erase Shark007 STANDARD Codecs is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Shark007 STANDARD Codecs from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Shark007 STANDARD Codecs or simply click the Search feature and type in "Shark007 STANDARD Codecs". If it exists on your system the Shark007 STANDARD Codecs application will be found automatically. When you click Shark007 STANDARD Codecs in the list , some information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Shark007 STANDARD Codecs, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Shark007 STANDARD Codecs:
- The software company is: http://shark007.net
- The uninstall string is: cmd
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Shark007 STANDARD Codecs.
8. After removing Shark007 STANDARD Codecs, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Shark007 STANDARD Codecs that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Shark007 STANDARD Codecs with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Shark007 STANDARD Codecs by Shark007 from your PC, nor are we saying that Shark007 STANDARD Codecs by Shark007 is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Shark007 STANDARD Codecs in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-11-13 00:01:03.287