Shark007 STANDARD Codecs
Shark007 STANDARD Codecs is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. It is developed by A way to uninstall Shark007 STANDARD Codecs from your PCShark007
. More data about Shark007 can be seen here
. You can see more info on Shark007 STANDARD Codecs at http://shark007.net
. Usually the Shark007 STANDARD Codecs application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Shark007\Standard folder, depending on the user's option during install. The full uninstall command line for Shark007 STANDARD Codecs is cmd. Settings32.exe is the Shark007 STANDARD Codecs's primary executable file and it occupies around 1.15 MB (1202193 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in Shark007 STANDARD Codecs. They take 5.30 MB (5561808
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Win864bitAddon.exe (1.02 MB)
- conflict.exe (600.43 KB)
- dsconfig.exe (308.00 KB)
- IcarosConfig.exe (234.50 KB)
- InstalledCodec.exe (42.09 KB)
- playlist.exe (217.00 KB)
- Sampler.exe (7.50 KB)
- SetACL.exe (443.41 KB)
- Settings32.exe (1.15 MB)
- WMPDMC.exe (1.33 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.6.9
of Shark007 STANDARD Codecs. For more Shark007 STANDARD Codecs versions please click below:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling Shark007 STANDARD Codecs we advise you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders remaining:
The files below are left behind on your disk when you remove Shark007 STANDARD Codecs:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Shark007\StanUserNamearUserName
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Shark007\StanUserNamearUserName\filters\ACMWrapperUserNameMO.UserNamell
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Shark007\StanUserNamearUserName\filters\avcoUserNameec-lav-56.UserNamell
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Shark007\StanUserNamearUserName\filters\avfilter-lav-5.UserNamell
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Shark007\StanUserNamearUserName\filters\avformat-lav-56.UserNamell
Additional registry values that are not cleaned:
Shark007 STANDARD Codecs is a program marketed by Shark007. Some computer users try to remove it. Sometimes this is difficult because uninstalling this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK manner to remove Shark007 STANDARD Codecs is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Shark007 STANDARD Codecs from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Shark007 STANDARD Codecs or simply activate the Search field and type in "Shark007 STANDARD Codecs". If it is installed on your PC the Shark007 STANDARD Codecs application will be found automatically. After you select Shark007 STANDARD Codecs in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Shark007 STANDARD Codecs, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Shark007 STANDARD Codecs:
- The web site of the application is: http://shark007.net
- The uninstall string is: cmd
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Shark007 STANDARD Codecs.
8. After removing Shark007 STANDARD Codecs, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Shark007 STANDARD Codecs that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Shark007 STANDARD Codecs with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Shark007 STANDARD Codecs by Shark007 from your computer, nor are we saying that Shark007 STANDARD Codecs by Shark007 is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Shark007 STANDARD Codecs supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-15 16:33:15.870