Shark007 Standard Codecs
This web page is about Shark007 Standard Codecs for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Shark007 Standard Codecs from your PCShark007
. Check out here
where you can find out more on Shark007. You can get more details on Shark007 Standard Codecs at http://shark007.net
. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Shark007\Standard folder. Keep in mind that this location can vary being determined by the user's preference. You can remove Shark007 Standard Codecs by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line cmd. Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. Settings32.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 1.15 MB (1202191 bytes) on disk.
Shark007 Standard Codecs contains of the executables below. They take 5.57 MB (5840334
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Win864bitAddon.exe (1.02 MB)
- conflict.exe (600.43 KB)
- dsconfig.exe (308.00 KB)
- IcarosConfig.exe (506.50 KB)
- InstalledCodec.exe (42.09 KB)
- playlist.exe (217.00 KB)
- Sampler.exe (7.50 KB)
- SetACL.exe (443.41 KB)
- Settings32.exe (1.15 MB)
- WMPDMC.exe (1.33 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.6.6
of Shark007 Standard Codecs. You can find below info on other versions of Shark007 Standard Codecs:
...click to view all...
Shark007 Standard Codecs has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Directories that were found:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Shark007\Standard
Many times the following registry data will not be cleaned:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Shark007\Standard\filters\ACMWrapperDMO.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Shark007\Standard\filters\avcodec-lav-56.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Shark007\Standard\filters\avfilter-lav-5.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Shark007\Standard\filters\avformat-lav-56.dll
Registry values that are not removed from your PC:
Shark007 Standard Codecs is an application released by Shark007. Frequently, people try to erase it. Sometimes this is efortful because removing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE solution to erase Shark007 Standard Codecs is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Shark007 Standard Codecs from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Shark007 Standard Codecs or simply activate the Search field and type in "Shark007 Standard Codecs". If it exists on your system the Shark007 Standard Codecs app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Shark007 Standard Codecs in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Shark007 Standard Codecs, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Shark007 Standard Codecs:
- The web site of the application is: http://shark007.net
- The uninstall string is: cmd
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Shark007 Standard Codecs.
8. After removing Shark007 Standard Codecs, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Shark007 Standard Codecs that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Shark007 Standard Codecs using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Shark007 Standard Codecs by Shark007 from your PC, we are not saying that Shark007 Standard Codecs by Shark007 is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Shark007 Standard Codecs in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-20 06:35:05.520