Shark007 Standard Codecs
You can find below details on how to uninstall Shark007 Standard Codecs for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Shark007 Standard Codecs from your systemShark007
. More info about Shark007 can be seen here
. More info about the application Shark007 Standard Codecs can be seen at http://www.Shark007.net
. Shark007 Standard Codecs is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\Shark Codecs\Standard directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. The full command line for removing Shark007 Standard Codecs is cmd /c start /D"C:\Program Files\Shark Codecs\Standard\Tools" Settings32.exe uninstall. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. Shark007 Standard Codecs's primary file takes about 1.14 MB (1191075 bytes) and is named Settings32.exe.
Shark007 Standard Codecs contains of the executables below. They take 3.89 MB (4077754
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- conflict.exe (600.43 KB)
- DivFix++.exe (848.50 KB)
- dsconfig.exe (308.00 KB)
- IcarosConfig.exe (501.50 KB)
- InstalledCodec.exe (42.09 KB)
- playlist.exe (217.00 KB)
- Sampler.exe (7.50 KB)
- SetACL.exe (294.00 KB)
- Settings32.exe (1.14 MB)
The current page applies to Shark007 Standard Codecs version 1.8.1
only. Click on the links below for other Shark007 Standard Codecs versions:
...click to view all...
Shark007 Standard Codecs is an application marketed by Shark007. Frequently, computer users decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this is hard because uninstalling this by hand takes some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY approach to uninstall Shark007 Standard Codecs is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Shark007 Standard Codecs using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Shark007 Standard Codecs or simply activate the Search field and type in "Shark007 Standard Codecs". If it is installed on your PC the Shark007 Standard Codecs application will be found automatically. After you select Shark007 Standard Codecs in the list of applications, some information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Shark007 Standard Codecs, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Shark007 Standard Codecs:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.Shark007.net
- The uninstall string is: cmd /c start /D"C:\Program Files\Shark Codecs\Standard\Tools" Settings32.exe uninstall
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Shark007 Standard Codecs.
8. After uninstalling Shark007 Standard Codecs, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Shark007 Standard Codecs which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Shark007 Standard Codecs using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Shark007 Standard Codecs by Shark007 from your PC, nor are we saying that Shark007 Standard Codecs by Shark007 is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Shark007 Standard Codecs supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-17 18:14:45.963