Shark007 STANDARD Codecs
Shark007 STANDARD Codecs is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Shark007 STANDARD Codecs from your systemShark007
. You can find out more on Shark007 or check for application updates here
. You can read more about about Shark007 STANDARD Codecs at http://shark007.net
. cmd is the full command line if you want to remove Shark007 STANDARD Codecs. Settings32.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 1.15 MB (1207731 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Shark007 STANDARD Codecs. They occupy about 3.82 MB (4006770
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- conflict.exe (600.43 KB)
- DivFix++.exe (848.50 KB)
- dsconfig.exe (308.00 KB)
- IcarosConfig.exe (274.00 KB)
- InstalledCodec.exe (42.09 KB)
- playlist.exe (217.00 KB)
- SetACL.exe (443.41 KB)
- Settings32.exe (1.15 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 6.5.1
of Shark007 STANDARD Codecs. Click on the links below for other Shark007 STANDARD Codecs versions:
...click to view all...
Shark007 STANDARD Codecs is a program by Shark007. Frequently, computer users want to remove this application. This is efortful because removing this by hand takes some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to remove Shark007 STANDARD Codecs is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Shark007 STANDARD Codecs from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Shark007 STANDARD Codecs or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Shark007 STANDARD Codecs". The Shark007 STANDARD Codecs app will be found automatically. After you select Shark007 STANDARD Codecs in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Shark007 STANDARD Codecs, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Shark007 STANDARD Codecs:
- The publisher is: http://shark007.net
- The uninstall string is: cmd
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Shark007 STANDARD Codecs.
8. After uninstalling Shark007 STANDARD Codecs, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Shark007 STANDARD Codecs that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Shark007 STANDARD Codecs using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Shark007 STANDARD Codecs by Shark007 from your computer, we are not saying that Shark007 STANDARD Codecs by Shark007 is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Shark007 STANDARD Codecs supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-07-08 15:55:57.557