Shark007 STANDARD Codecs
You can find below detailed information on how to remove Shark007 STANDARD Codecs for Windows. It is written by A guide to uninstall Shark007 STANDARD Codecs from your computerShark007
. Go over here
where you can read more on Shark007. More details about the software Shark007 STANDARD Codecs can be seen at http://shark007.net
. Shark007 STANDARD Codecs is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\Shark007\Standard folder, subject to the user's decision. cmd is the full command line if you want to uninstall Shark007 STANDARD Codecs. The program's main executable file is titled STANDARD_x64Components.exe and it has a size of 1.47 MB (1545216 bytes).
The executable files below are part of Shark007 STANDARD Codecs. They occupy an average of 2.73 MB (2857992
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- STANDARD_x64Components.exe (1.47 MB)
- dsconfig.exe (308.00 KB)
- IcarosConfig.exe (271.50 KB)
- InstalledCodec.exe (42.09 KB)
- playlist.exe (217.00 KB)
- SetACL.exe (443.41 KB)
This info is about Shark007 STANDARD Codecs version 5.8.6
only. You can find below info on other versions of Shark007 STANDARD Codecs:
...click to view all...
Shark007 STANDARD Codecs is an application released by Shark007. Frequently, people choose to erase this application. This is troublesome because deleting this by hand takes some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE action to erase Shark007 STANDARD Codecs is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Shark007 STANDARD Codecs from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Shark007 STANDARD Codecs or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Shark007 STANDARD Codecs". If it is installed on your PC the Shark007 STANDARD Codecs program will be found very quickly. After you select Shark007 STANDARD Codecs in the list , some data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Shark007 STANDARD Codecs, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Shark007 STANDARD Codecs:
- The publisher is: http://shark007.net
- The uninstall string is: cmd
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Shark007 STANDARD Codecs.
8. After removing Shark007 STANDARD Codecs, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Shark007 STANDARD Codecs which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Shark007 STANDARD Codecs with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Shark007 STANDARD Codecs by Shark007 from your computer, nor are we saying that Shark007 STANDARD Codecs by Shark007 is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Shark007 STANDARD Codecs supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-01-13 14:54:09.357