Shark007 STANDARD Codecs
Shark007 STANDARD Codecs is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Shark007 STANDARD Codecs from your computerShark007
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on Shark007. Please open http://shark007.net
if you want to read more on Shark007 STANDARD Codecs on Shark007's website. cmd is the full command line if you want to remove Shark007 STANDARD Codecs. Shark007 STANDARD Codecs's primary file takes around 1.15 MB (1208331 bytes) and is named Settings32.exe.
Shark007 STANDARD Codecs is composed of the following executables which occupy 4.31 MB (4523466
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- conflict.exe (600.43 KB)
- dsconfig.exe (308.00 KB)
- IcarosConfig.exe (259.00 KB)
- InstalledCodec.exe (42.09 KB)
- playlist.exe (217.00 KB)
- Sampler.exe (7.50 KB)
- SetACL.exe (443.41 KB)
- Settings32.exe (1.15 MB)
- WMPDMC.exe (1.33 MB)
This info is about Shark007 STANDARD Codecs version 3.6.0
only. You can find here a few links to other Shark007 STANDARD Codecs versions:
...click to view all...
Shark007 STANDARD Codecs is an application released by the software company Shark007. Some users want to remove this application. This can be troublesome because performing this by hand requires some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK way to remove Shark007 STANDARD Codecs is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Shark007 STANDARD Codecs from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Shark007 STANDARD Codecs or simply click the Search field and type in "Shark007 STANDARD Codecs". If it exists on your system the Shark007 STANDARD Codecs application will be found very quickly. When you click Shark007 STANDARD Codecs in the list of apps, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Shark007 STANDARD Codecs, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Shark007 STANDARD Codecs:
- The publisher is: http://shark007.net
- The uninstall string is: cmd
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Shark007 STANDARD Codecs.
8. After removing Shark007 STANDARD Codecs, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Shark007 STANDARD Codecs which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Shark007 STANDARD Codecs with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Shark007 STANDARD Codecs by Shark007 from your PC, we are not saying that Shark007 STANDARD Codecs by Shark007 is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Shark007 STANDARD Codecs supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 13:09:51.777