Shark007 Standard Codecs
Shark007 Standard Codecs is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Shark007 Standard Codecs from your computerShark007
. More information on Shark007 can be seen here
. Click on http://shark007.net
to get more information about Shark007 Standard Codecs on Shark007's website. The application's main executable file has a size of 1.15 MB (1200869 bytes) on disk and is named Settings32.exe.
The executable files below are installed alongside Shark007 Standard Codecs. They occupy about 5.38 MB (5637796
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- conflict.exe (600.43 KB)
- DivFix++.exe (848.50 KB)
- dsconfig.exe (308.00 KB)
- IcarosConfig.exe (506.00 KB)
- InstalledCodec.exe (42.09 KB)
- playlist.exe (217.00 KB)
- Sampler.exe (7.50 KB)
- SetACL.exe (443.41 KB)
- Settings32.exe (1.15 MB)
- WMPDMC.exe (1.33 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.4.2
of Shark007 Standard Codecs. You can find below info on other releases of Shark007 Standard Codecs:
...click to view all...
Shark007 Standard Codecs is a program offered by Shark007. Some people decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because uninstalling this by hand requires some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY way to uninstall Shark007 Standard Codecs is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Shark007 Standard Codecs with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Shark007 Standard Codecs or simply activate the Search field and type in "Shark007 Standard Codecs". If it is installed on your PC the Shark007 Standard Codecs program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Shark007 Standard Codecs in the list of programs, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Shark007 Standard Codecs, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Shark007 Standard Codecs.
8. After removing Shark007 Standard Codecs, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Shark007 Standard Codecs which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Shark007 Standard Codecs with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Shark007 Standard Codecs by Shark007 from your computer, we are not saying that Shark007 Standard Codecs by Shark007 is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Shark007 Standard Codecs supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-28 12:23:04.127