Shark007 STANDARD Codecs
You can find on this page details on how to remove Shark007 STANDARD Codecs for Windows. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Shark007 STANDARD Codecs from your PCShark007
. Further information on Shark007 can be found here
. Please open http://shark007.net
if you want to read more on Shark007 STANDARD Codecs on Shark007's website. You can remove Shark007 STANDARD Codecs by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line cmd. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is named Settings32.exe and its approximative size is 1.15 MB (1207493 bytes).
Shark007 STANDARD Codecs contains of the executables below. They occupy 2.99 MB (3135108
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- conflict.exe (600.43 KB)
- dsconfig.exe (308.00 KB)
- IcarosConfig.exe (271.50 KB)
- InstalledCodec.exe (42.09 KB)
- playlist.exe (217.00 KB)
- SetACL.exe (443.41 KB)
- Settings32.exe (1.15 MB)
The current page applies to Shark007 STANDARD Codecs version 5.7.0
alone. You can find here a few links to other Shark007 STANDARD Codecs versions:
...click to view all...
Shark007 STANDARD Codecs has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Registry that is not uninstalled:
Registry values that are not removed from your computer:
Shark007 STANDARD Codecs is a program offered by the software company Shark007. Frequently, computer users decide to remove this program. This is hard because uninstalling this by hand requires some know-how related to PCs. The best EASY way to remove Shark007 STANDARD Codecs is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Shark007 STANDARD Codecs from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Shark007 STANDARD Codecs or simply activate the Search field and type in "Shark007 STANDARD Codecs". The Shark007 STANDARD Codecs app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Shark007 STANDARD Codecs in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Shark007 STANDARD Codecs, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Shark007 STANDARD Codecs:
- The web site of the application is: http://shark007.net
- The uninstall string is: cmd
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Shark007 STANDARD Codecs.
8. After uninstalling Shark007 STANDARD Codecs, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Shark007 STANDARD Codecs that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Shark007 STANDARD Codecs using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Shark007 STANDARD Codecs by Shark007 from your PC, nor are we saying that Shark007 STANDARD Codecs by Shark007 is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Shark007 STANDARD Codecs supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-10-14 20:08:14.920