Shark007 Standard Codecs
This info is about Shark007 Standard Codecs for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Shark007 Standard Codecs from your systemShark007
. Open here
for more info on Shark007. More details about the software Shark007 Standard Codecs can be seen at http://shark007.net
. Shark007 Standard Codecs is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Shark007\Standard folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. The entire uninstall command line for Shark007 Standard Codecs is cmd /c start /D"C:\Program Files (x86)\Shark007\Standard\Tools" Settings32.exe uninstall. The application's main executable file is titled Settings32.exe and occupies 1.15 MB (1201603 bytes).
The executables below are part of Shark007 Standard Codecs. They take about 6.40 MB (6712194
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Win864bitAddon.exe (1.02 MB)
- conflict.exe (600.43 KB)
- DivFix++.exe (848.50 KB)
- dsconfig.exe (308.00 KB)
- IcarosConfig.exe (506.00 KB)
- InstalledCodec.exe (42.09 KB)
- playlist.exe (217.00 KB)
- Sampler.exe (7.50 KB)
- SetACL.exe (443.41 KB)
- Settings32.exe (1.15 MB)
- WMPDMC.exe (1.33 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.4.6
of Shark007 Standard Codecs. Click on the links below for other Shark007 Standard Codecs versions:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are regularly left behind when you uninstall Shark007 Standard Codecs.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall Shark007 Standard Codecs:
The files below remain on your disk by Shark007 Standard Codecs's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Shark007\Standard
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Shark007\Standard\filters\ACMWrapperDMO.dll.new
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Shark007\Standard\filters\ACMWrapperDMO.dll.old
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Shark007\Standard\filters\avcodec-lav-56.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Shark007\Standard\filters\avfilter-lav-5.dll
Open regedit.exe to remove the values below from the Windows Registry:
Shark007 Standard Codecs is an application marketed by Shark007. Frequently, people want to erase this application. This can be efortful because removing this manually takes some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK action to erase Shark007 Standard Codecs is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Shark007 Standard Codecs from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Shark007 Standard Codecs or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Shark007 Standard Codecs". If it is installed on your PC the Shark007 Standard Codecs application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Shark007 Standard Codecs in the list of applications, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Shark007 Standard Codecs, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Shark007 Standard Codecs:
- The web site of the application is: http://shark007.net
- The uninstall string is: cmd /c start /D"C:\Program Files (x86)\Shark007\Standard\Tools" Settings32.exe uninstall
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Shark007 Standard Codecs.
8. After uninstalling Shark007 Standard Codecs, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Shark007 Standard Codecs which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Shark007 Standard Codecs using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Shark007 Standard Codecs by Shark007 from your PC, nor are we saying that Shark007 Standard Codecs by Shark007 is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Shark007 Standard Codecs in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-20 11:49:12.520