Shark007 STANDARD Codecs
This web page contains complete information on how to remove Shark007 STANDARD Codecs for Windows. It is written by A way to uninstall Shark007 STANDARD Codecs from your PCShark007
. Check out here
for more information on Shark007. You can see more info related to Shark007 STANDARD Codecs at http://shark007.net
. The complete uninstall command line for Shark007 STANDARD Codecs is cmd. Settings32.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 1.15 MB (1204947 bytes) on disk.
Shark007 STANDARD Codecs is composed of the following executables which take 4.31 MB (4519570
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- conflict.exe (600.43 KB)
- dsconfig.exe (308.00 KB)
- IcarosConfig.exe (258.50 KB)
- InstalledCodec.exe (42.09 KB)
- playlist.exe (217.00 KB)
- Sampler.exe (7.50 KB)
- SetACL.exe (443.41 KB)
- Settings32.exe (1.15 MB)
- WMPDMC.exe (1.33 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.2.4
of Shark007 STANDARD Codecs. For more Shark007 STANDARD Codecs versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Shark007 STANDARD Codecs is an application released by Shark007. Frequently, users want to remove this program. This is difficult because removing this by hand requires some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK approach to remove Shark007 STANDARD Codecs is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Shark007 STANDARD Codecs with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Shark007 STANDARD Codecs or simply click the Search feature and type in "Shark007 STANDARD Codecs". The Shark007 STANDARD Codecs application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Shark007 STANDARD Codecs in the list of applications, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Shark007 STANDARD Codecs, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Shark007 STANDARD Codecs:
- The web site of the application is: http://shark007.net
- The uninstall string is: cmd
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Shark007 STANDARD Codecs.
8. After uninstalling Shark007 STANDARD Codecs, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Shark007 STANDARD Codecs that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Shark007 STANDARD Codecs with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Shark007 STANDARD Codecs by Shark007 from your computer, nor are we saying that Shark007 STANDARD Codecs by Shark007 is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Shark007 STANDARD Codecs in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-26 15:32:54.167