Shark007 STANDARD Codecs
Shark007 STANDARD Codecs is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Shark007 STANDARD Codecs from your systemShark007
. Take a look here
for more info on Shark007. Further information about Shark007 STANDARD Codecs can be seen at https://shark007.net
. Shark007 STANDARD Codecs is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Shark007\Standard folder, regulated by the user's choice. Shark007 STANDARD Codecs's entire uninstall command line is cmd. Settings32.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 936.50 KB (958976 bytes) on disk.
Shark007 STANDARD Codecs is comprised of the following executables which take 4.34 MB (4555799
bytes) on disk:
- STANDARD_x64Components.exe (2.48 MB)
- conflict.exe (600.43 KB)
- IcarosConfig.exe (327.50 KB)
- InstalledCodec.exe (42.09 KB)
- Settings32.exe (936.50 KB)
This data is about Shark007 STANDARD Codecs version 10.5.0
only. For other Shark007 STANDARD Codecs versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Shark007 STANDARD Codecs is an application by the software company Shark007. Some users decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because uninstalling this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY solution to uninstall Shark007 STANDARD Codecs is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Shark007 STANDARD Codecs from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Shark007 STANDARD Codecs or simply click the Search field and type in "Shark007 STANDARD Codecs". The Shark007 STANDARD Codecs application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Shark007 STANDARD Codecs in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Shark007 STANDARD Codecs, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Shark007 STANDARD Codecs:
- The publisher is: https://shark007.net
- The uninstall string is: cmd
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Shark007 STANDARD Codecs.
8. After uninstalling Shark007 STANDARD Codecs, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Shark007 STANDARD Codecs that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Shark007 STANDARD Codecs using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Shark007 STANDARD Codecs by Shark007 from your computer, nor are we saying that Shark007 STANDARD Codecs by Shark007 is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Shark007 STANDARD Codecs supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-10-17 10:42:54.553