Shark007 STANDARD Codecs
This page contains detailed information on how to remove Shark007 STANDARD Codecs for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Shark007 STANDARD Codecs from your systemShark007
. More information on Shark007 can be seen here
. Please follow http://shark007.net
if you want to read more on Shark007 STANDARD Codecs on Shark007's website. Shark007 STANDARD Codecs's complete uninstall command line is cmd. The program's main executable file is titled settings32.exe and its approximative size is 983.50 KB (1007104 bytes).
Shark007 STANDARD Codecs is comprised of the following executables which occupy 1.91 MB (2000407
bytes) on disk:
- conflict.exe (600.43 KB)
- IcarosConfig.exe (327.50 KB)
- InstalledCodec.exe (42.09 KB)
- settings32.exe (983.50 KB)
This page is about Shark007 STANDARD Codecs version 10.1.6
only. You can find below info on other releases of Shark007 STANDARD Codecs:
...click to view all...
Shark007 STANDARD Codecs is an application offered by the software company Shark007. Frequently, computer users try to remove this application. Sometimes this is efortful because removing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE approach to remove Shark007 STANDARD Codecs is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Shark007 STANDARD Codecs with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Shark007 STANDARD Codecs or simply click the Search feature and type in "Shark007 STANDARD Codecs". If it is installed on your PC the Shark007 STANDARD Codecs program will be found very quickly. When you click Shark007 STANDARD Codecs in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Shark007 STANDARD Codecs, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Shark007 STANDARD Codecs:
- The web site of the application is: http://shark007.net
- The uninstall string is: cmd
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Shark007 STANDARD Codecs.
8. After uninstalling Shark007 STANDARD Codecs, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Shark007 STANDARD Codecs that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Shark007 STANDARD Codecs using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Shark007 STANDARD Codecs by Shark007 from your computer, nor are we saying that Shark007 STANDARD Codecs by Shark007 is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Shark007 STANDARD Codecs supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-07-24 12:42:45.763