Shark007 STANDARD Codecs
This web page contains complete information on how to remove Shark007 STANDARD Codecs for Windows. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Shark007 STANDARD Codecs from your computerShark007
. You can find out more on Shark007 or check for application updates here
. Click on http://shark007.net
to get more info about Shark007 STANDARD Codecs on Shark007's website. cmd is the full command line if you want to uninstall Shark007 STANDARD Codecs. Shark007 STANDARD Codecs's main file takes around 981.00 KB (1004544 bytes) and is named Settings32.exe.
Shark007 STANDARD Codecs is comprised of the following executables which occupy 1.86 MB (1947671
bytes) on disk:
- conflict.exe (600.43 KB)
- IcarosConfig.exe (278.50 KB)
- InstalledCodec.exe (42.09 KB)
- Settings32.exe (981.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 10.0.8
of Shark007 STANDARD Codecs. You can find below info on other application versions of Shark007 STANDARD Codecs:
...click to view all...
Shark007 STANDARD Codecs is an application marketed by Shark007. Some people want to uninstall it. Sometimes this is hard because performing this manually takes some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK solution to uninstall Shark007 STANDARD Codecs is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Shark007 STANDARD Codecs from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Shark007 STANDARD Codecs or simply click the Search field and type in "Shark007 STANDARD Codecs". If it is installed on your PC the Shark007 STANDARD Codecs application will be found automatically. When you click Shark007 STANDARD Codecs in the list , the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Shark007 STANDARD Codecs, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Shark007 STANDARD Codecs:
- The web site of the application is: http://shark007.net
- The uninstall string is: cmd
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Shark007 STANDARD Codecs.
8. After removing Shark007 STANDARD Codecs, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Shark007 STANDARD Codecs which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Shark007 STANDARD Codecs with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Shark007 STANDARD Codecs by Shark007 from your computer, nor are we saying that Shark007 STANDARD Codecs by Shark007 is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Shark007 STANDARD Codecs in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-07-14 15:31:08.867