Shark007 Standard Codecs
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Shark007 Standard Codecs for Windows. It is written by A way to uninstall Shark007 Standard Codecs from your systemShark007
. Check out here
for more details on Shark007. Click on http://www.Shark007.net
to get more facts about Shark007 Standard Codecs on Shark007's website. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Shark007\Standard directory (same installation drive as Windows). Shark007 Standard Codecs's complete uninstall command line is cmd. Settings32.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 1.14 MB (1191487 bytes) on disk.
Shark007 Standard Codecs contains of the executables below. They take 3.89 MB (4078166
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- conflict.exe (600.43 KB)
- DivFix++.exe (848.50 KB)
- dsconfig.exe (308.00 KB)
- IcarosConfig.exe (501.50 KB)
- InstalledCodec.exe (42.09 KB)
- playlist.exe (217.00 KB)
- Sampler.exe (7.50 KB)
- SetACL.exe (294.00 KB)
- Settings32.exe (1.14 MB)
The current page applies to Shark007 Standard Codecs version 1.7.9
only. You can find below info on other releases of Shark007 Standard Codecs:
...click to view all...
Shark007 Standard Codecs is an application offered by Shark007. Sometimes, computer users try to remove it. This can be hard because deleting this by hand requires some knowledge related to PCs. One of the best EASY way to remove Shark007 Standard Codecs is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Shark007 Standard Codecs from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Shark007 Standard Codecs or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Shark007 Standard Codecs". The Shark007 Standard Codecs app will be found very quickly. After you select Shark007 Standard Codecs in the list of apps, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Shark007 Standard Codecs, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Shark007 Standard Codecs:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.Shark007.net
- The uninstall string is: cmd
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Shark007 Standard Codecs.
8. After uninstalling Shark007 Standard Codecs, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Shark007 Standard Codecs which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Shark007 Standard Codecs using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Shark007 Standard Codecs by Shark007 from your computer, we are not saying that Shark007 Standard Codecs by Shark007 is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Shark007 Standard Codecs supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-09-24 14:24:15.997