Shark007 STANDARD Codecs
You can find on this page details on how to remove Shark007 STANDARD Codecs for Windows. It is made by A way to uninstall Shark007 STANDARD Codecs from your PCShark007
. Check out here
for more information on Shark007. Click on http://shark007.net
to get more info about Shark007 STANDARD Codecs on Shark007's website. Usually the Shark007 STANDARD Codecs program is to be found in the C:\Program Files\Shark007\Standard folder, depending on the user's option during setup. cmd is the full command line if you want to remove Shark007 STANDARD Codecs. The program's main executable file is labeled STANDARD_x64Components.exe and it has a size of 1.47 MB (1545216 bytes).
The following executable files are contained in Shark007 STANDARD Codecs. They occupy 5.80 MB (6076626
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- STANDARD_x64Components.exe (1.47 MB)
- conflict.exe (600.43 KB)
- dsconfig.exe (308.00 KB)
- IcarosConfig.exe (274.50 KB)
- InstalledCodec.exe (42.09 KB)
- playlist.exe (217.00 KB)
- SetACL.exe (443.41 KB)
- Settings32.exe (1.15 MB)
- WMPDMC.exe (1.33 MB)
The current page applies to Shark007 STANDARD Codecs version 6.9.5
only. You can find below info on other versions of Shark007 STANDARD Codecs:
...click to view all...
Shark007 STANDARD Codecs is a program released by Shark007. Frequently, people try to erase it. This can be hard because performing this manually requires some skill regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE manner to erase Shark007 STANDARD Codecs is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Shark007 STANDARD Codecs with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Shark007 STANDARD Codecs or simply click the Search feature and type in "Shark007 STANDARD Codecs". If it is installed on your PC the Shark007 STANDARD Codecs app will be found automatically. After you select Shark007 STANDARD Codecs in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Shark007 STANDARD Codecs, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Shark007 STANDARD Codecs:
- The software company is: http://shark007.net
- The uninstall string is: cmd
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Shark007 STANDARD Codecs.
8. After uninstalling Shark007 STANDARD Codecs, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Shark007 STANDARD Codecs which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Shark007 STANDARD Codecs using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Shark007 STANDARD Codecs by Shark007 from your computer, nor are we saying that Shark007 STANDARD Codecs by Shark007 is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Shark007 STANDARD Codecs in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-09-20 11:03:11.000