Shark007 STANDARD Codecs
This page is about Shark007 STANDARD Codecs for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is produced by How to uninstall Shark007 STANDARD Codecs from your PCShark007
. Additional info about Shark007 can be found here
. More information about Shark007 STANDARD Codecs can be seen at http://shark007.net
. Shark007 STANDARD Codecs is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Shark007\Standard folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. cmd is the full command line if you want to uninstall Shark007 STANDARD Codecs. Settings32.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 1.15 MB (1206447 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in Shark007 STANDARD Codecs. They take 4.01 MB (4206190
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Win864bitAddon.exe (1.02 MB)
- conflict.exe (600.43 KB)
- dsconfig.exe (308.00 KB)
- IcarosConfig.exe (269.50 KB)
- InstalledCodec.exe (42.09 KB)
- playlist.exe (217.00 KB)
- SetACL.exe (443.41 KB)
- Settings32.exe (1.15 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.9.5
of Shark007 STANDARD Codecs. Click on the links below for other Shark007 STANDARD Codecs versions:
...click to view all...
Shark007 STANDARD Codecs is an application by the software company Shark007. Sometimes, people want to uninstall this application. This can be difficult because performing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY approach to uninstall Shark007 STANDARD Codecs is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Shark007 STANDARD Codecs from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Shark007 STANDARD Codecs or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Shark007 STANDARD Codecs". If it is installed on your PC the Shark007 STANDARD Codecs app will be found very quickly. When you click Shark007 STANDARD Codecs in the list of apps, some data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Shark007 STANDARD Codecs, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Shark007 STANDARD Codecs:
- The publisher is: http://shark007.net
- The uninstall string is: cmd
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Shark007 STANDARD Codecs.
8. After uninstalling Shark007 STANDARD Codecs, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Shark007 STANDARD Codecs that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Shark007 STANDARD Codecs using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Shark007 STANDARD Codecs by Shark007 from your PC, we are not saying that Shark007 STANDARD Codecs by Shark007 is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Shark007 STANDARD Codecs supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-12 16:31:01.153