Shark007 STANDARD Codecs
This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Shark007 STANDARD Codecs for Windows. It is written by A way to uninstall Shark007 STANDARD Codecs from your systemShark007
. Check out here
where you can read more on Shark007. Click on http://shark007.net
to get more data about Shark007 STANDARD Codecs on Shark007's website. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Shark007\Standard folder. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's decision. cmd is the full command line if you want to uninstall Shark007 STANDARD Codecs. The application's main executable file occupies 1.47 MB (1545216 bytes) on disk and is called STANDARD_x64Components.exe.
Shark007 STANDARD Codecs is composed of the following executables which occupy 5.79 MB (6076302
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- STANDARD_x64Components.exe (1.47 MB)
- conflict.exe (600.43 KB)
- dsconfig.exe (308.00 KB)
- IcarosConfig.exe (274.50 KB)
- InstalledCodec.exe (42.09 KB)
- playlist.exe (217.00 KB)
- SetACL.exe (443.41 KB)
- Settings32.exe (1.15 MB)
- WMPDMC.exe (1.33 MB)
This info is about Shark007 STANDARD Codecs version 6.6.3
alone. For more Shark007 STANDARD Codecs versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Shark007 STANDARD Codecs has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall Shark007 STANDARD Codecs:
The files below are left behind on your disk by Shark007 STANDARD Codecs's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Shark007\Standard
Registry that is not removed:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Shark007\Standard\filters\ACMWrapperDMO.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Shark007\Standard\filters\avcodec-lav-58.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Shark007\Standard\filters\avfilter-lav-7.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Shark007\Standard\filters\avformat-lav-58.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Shark007\Standard\filters\avresample-lav-4.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Shark007\Standard\filters\avutil-lav-56.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Shark007\Standard\filters\DivXMFSource.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Shark007\Standard\filters\IntelQuickSyncDecoder.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Shark007\Standard\filters\LAVAudio.ax
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Shark007\Standard\filters\LAVFilters.Dependencies.manifest
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Shark007\Standard\filters\LAVSplitter.ax
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Shark007\Standard\filters\LAVVideo.ax
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Shark007\Standard\filters\libbluray.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Shark007\Standard\filters\swscale-lav-5.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Shark007\Standard\icons\icons.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Shark007\Standard\STANDARD_x64Components.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Shark007\Standard\Tools\32-bit\avcodec-ics-58.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Shark007\Standard\Tools\32-bit\avformat-ics-58.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Shark007\Standard\Tools\32-bit\avutil-ics-56.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Shark007\Standard\Tools\32-bit\IcarosCache.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Shark007\Standard\Tools\32-bit\IcarosPropertyHandler.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Shark007\Standard\Tools\32-bit\IcarosThumbnailProvider.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Shark007\Standard\Tools\32-bit\libunarr-ics.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Shark007\Standard\Tools\32-bit\swscale-ics-5.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Shark007\Standard\Tools\conflict.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Shark007\Standard\Tools\dsconfig.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Shark007\Standard\Tools\DSEngine.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Shark007\Standard\Tools\IcarosConfig.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Shark007\Standard\Tools\IcarosUICore.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Shark007\Standard\Tools\InstalledCodec.cfg
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Shark007\Standard\Tools\InstalledCodec.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Shark007\Standard\Tools\MediaInfo.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Shark007\Standard\Tools\playlist.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Shark007\Standard\Tools\SetACL.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Shark007\Standard\Tools\Settings32.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Shark007\Standard\Tools\WMPDMC.exe
Use regedit.exe to remove the following additional registry values from the Windows Registry:
Shark007 STANDARD Codecs is a program by the software company Shark007. Some users try to erase this program. This can be easier said than done because doing this manually takes some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY manner to erase Shark007 STANDARD Codecs is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Shark007 STANDARD Codecs from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Shark007 STANDARD Codecs or simply click the Search field and type in "Shark007 STANDARD Codecs". If it exists on your system the Shark007 STANDARD Codecs app will be found very quickly. When you select Shark007 STANDARD Codecs in the list , the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Shark007 STANDARD Codecs, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Shark007 STANDARD Codecs:
- The publisher is: http://shark007.net
- The uninstall string is: cmd
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Shark007 STANDARD Codecs.
8. After uninstalling Shark007 STANDARD Codecs, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Shark007 STANDARD Codecs that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Shark007 STANDARD Codecs using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Shark007 STANDARD Codecs by Shark007 from your PC, we are not saying that Shark007 STANDARD Codecs by Shark007 is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Shark007 STANDARD Codecs supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-06-27 22:16:55.043