Shark007 Standard Codecs
Shark007 Standard Codecs is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Shark007 Standard Codecs from your PCShark007
. Further information on Shark007 can be found here
. Click on http://www.Shark007.net
to get more details about Shark007 Standard Codecs on Shark007's website. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Shark007\Standard directory. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's choice. Shark007 Standard Codecs's complete uninstall command line is cmd. The application's main executable file occupies 1.14 MB (1191797 bytes) on disk and is called Settings32.exe.
Shark007 Standard Codecs contains of the executables below. They take 3.60 MB (3769740
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- conflict.exe (600.43 KB)
- DivFix++.exe (848.50 KB)
- dsconfig.exe (308.00 KB)
- IcarosConfig.exe (200.00 KB)
- InstalledCodec.exe (42.09 KB)
- playlist.exe (217.00 KB)
- Sampler.exe (7.50 KB)
- SetACL.exe (294.00 KB)
- Settings32.exe (1.14 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.4
of Shark007 Standard Codecs. You can find below info on other application versions of Shark007 Standard Codecs:
...click to view all...
Shark007 Standard Codecs is a program by Shark007. Frequently, users try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand requires some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE way to uninstall Shark007 Standard Codecs is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Shark007 Standard Codecs with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Shark007 Standard Codecs or simply activate the Search field and type in "Shark007 Standard Codecs". If it is installed on your PC the Shark007 Standard Codecs application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Shark007 Standard Codecs in the list , the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Shark007 Standard Codecs, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Shark007 Standard Codecs:
- The publisher is: http://www.Shark007.net
- The uninstall string is: cmd
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Shark007 Standard Codecs.
8. After removing Shark007 Standard Codecs, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Shark007 Standard Codecs which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Shark007 Standard Codecs with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Shark007 Standard Codecs by Shark007 from your PC, nor are we saying that Shark007 Standard Codecs by Shark007 is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Shark007 Standard Codecs supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-21 01:15:20.090