Shark007 STANDARD Codecs
This web page is about Shark007 STANDARD Codecs for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Shark007 STANDARD Codecs from your systemShark007
. Go over here
for more information on Shark007. You can see more info on Shark007 STANDARD Codecs at http://shark007.net
. Shark007 STANDARD Codecs is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Shark007\Standard folder, subject to the user's option. The full uninstall command line for Shark007 STANDARD Codecs is cmd. Shark007 STANDARD Codecs's primary file takes around 1.15 MB (1208429 bytes) and is called Settings32.exe.
The executable files below are part of Shark007 STANDARD Codecs. They occupy an average of 5.80 MB (6076972
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- STANDARD_x64Components.exe (1.47 MB)
- conflict.exe (600.43 KB)
- dsconfig.exe (308.00 KB)
- IcarosConfig.exe (274.50 KB)
- InstalledCodec.exe (42.09 KB)
- playlist.exe (217.00 KB)
- SetACL.exe (443.41 KB)
- Settings32.exe (1.15 MB)
- WMPDMC.exe (1.33 MB)
This info is about Shark007 STANDARD Codecs version 7.5.0
alone. You can find below info on other versions of Shark007 STANDARD Codecs:
...click to view all...
Shark007 STANDARD Codecs is a program offered by the software company Shark007. Some users want to erase this program. This is hard because deleting this by hand requires some experience related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY solution to erase Shark007 STANDARD Codecs is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Shark007 STANDARD Codecs from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Shark007 STANDARD Codecs or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Shark007 STANDARD Codecs". The Shark007 STANDARD Codecs program will be found automatically. After you select Shark007 STANDARD Codecs in the list of programs, some data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Shark007 STANDARD Codecs, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Shark007 STANDARD Codecs:
- The web site of the program is: http://shark007.net
- The uninstall string is: cmd
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Shark007 STANDARD Codecs.
8. After uninstalling Shark007 STANDARD Codecs, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Shark007 STANDARD Codecs that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Shark007 STANDARD Codecs using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Shark007 STANDARD Codecs by Shark007 from your PC, we are not saying that Shark007 STANDARD Codecs by Shark007 is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Shark007 STANDARD Codecs in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-02-11 10:46:46.037