Shark007 Standard Codecs
This web page is about Shark007 Standard Codecs for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Shark007 Standard Codecs from your computerShark007
. More data about Shark007 can be seen here
. More info about the app Shark007 Standard Codecs can be found at http://www.Shark007.net
. The entire uninstall command line for Shark007 Standard Codecs is cmd. Settings32.exe is the Shark007 Standard Codecs's primary executable file and it occupies approximately 1.13 MB (1184851 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in Shark007 Standard Codecs. They take 2.59 MB (2711658
bytes) on disk.
- conflict.exe (600.43 KB)
- DivFix++.exe (848.50 KB)
- InstalledCodec.exe (42.09 KB)
- Settings32.exe (1.13 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.7.3
of Shark007 Standard Codecs. Click on the links below for other Shark007 Standard Codecs versions:
...click to view all...
Shark007 Standard Codecs is an application released by the software company Shark007. Some users choose to erase this program. Sometimes this is efortful because performing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE action to erase Shark007 Standard Codecs is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Shark007 Standard Codecs with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Shark007 Standard Codecs or simply click the Search feature and type in "Shark007 Standard Codecs". The Shark007 Standard Codecs app will be found automatically. After you select Shark007 Standard Codecs in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Shark007 Standard Codecs, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Shark007 Standard Codecs:
- The software company is: http://www.Shark007.net
- The uninstall string is: cmd
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Shark007 Standard Codecs.
8. After removing Shark007 Standard Codecs, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Shark007 Standard Codecs that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Shark007 Standard Codecs with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Shark007 Standard Codecs by Shark007 from your PC, nor are we saying that Shark007 Standard Codecs by Shark007 is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Shark007 Standard Codecs supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-02 15:55:13.493