Shark007 STANDARD Codecs
Shark007 STANDARD Codecs is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by How to uninstall Shark007 STANDARD Codecs from your systemShark007
. More info about Shark007 can be found here
. You can get more details about Shark007 STANDARD Codecs at http://shark007.net
. The full command line for uninstalling Shark007 STANDARD Codecs is cmd. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. Settings32.exe is the Shark007 STANDARD Codecs's main executable file and it takes about 1.15 MB (1207537 bytes) on disk.
Shark007 STANDARD Codecs is comprised of the following executables which occupy 2.99 MB (3135152
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- conflict.exe (600.43 KB)
- dsconfig.exe (308.00 KB)
- IcarosConfig.exe (271.50 KB)
- InstalledCodec.exe (42.09 KB)
- playlist.exe (217.00 KB)
- SetACL.exe (443.41 KB)
- Settings32.exe (1.15 MB)
This page is about Shark007 STANDARD Codecs version 5.8.0
only. You can find below info on other releases of Shark007 STANDARD Codecs:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are frequently left behind when you remove Shark007 STANDARD Codecs.Generally the following registry keys will not be removed:
Shark007 STANDARD Codecs is an application marketed by the software company Shark007. Frequently, people decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is hard because performing this manually requires some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE approach to uninstall Shark007 STANDARD Codecs is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Shark007 STANDARD Codecs from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Shark007 STANDARD Codecs or simply activate the Search field and type in "Shark007 STANDARD Codecs". The Shark007 STANDARD Codecs app will be found automatically. When you select Shark007 STANDARD Codecs in the list of applications, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Shark007 STANDARD Codecs, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Shark007 STANDARD Codecs:
- The publisher is: http://shark007.net
- The uninstall string is: cmd
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Shark007 STANDARD Codecs.
8. After uninstalling Shark007 STANDARD Codecs, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Shark007 STANDARD Codecs that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Shark007 STANDARD Codecs with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Shark007 STANDARD Codecs by Shark007 from your PC, nor are we saying that Shark007 STANDARD Codecs by Shark007 is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Shark007 STANDARD Codecs supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-11-04 00:51:10.310