Shark007 STANDARD Codecs
You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Shark007 STANDARD Codecs for Windows. It is produced by A way to uninstall Shark007 STANDARD Codecs from your systemShark007
. More data about Shark007 can be found here
. More data about the application Shark007 STANDARD Codecs can be seen at http://shark007.net
. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Shark007\Standard directory. Take into account that this path can differ being determined by the user's choice. The complete uninstall command line for Shark007 STANDARD Codecs is cmd. The application's main executable file is called Settings32.exe and its approximative size is 1.15 MB (1202593 bytes).
Shark007 STANDARD Codecs installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 5.31 MB (5566304
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Win864bitAddon.exe (1.02 MB)
- conflict.exe (600.43 KB)
- dsconfig.exe (308.00 KB)
- IcarosConfig.exe (234.50 KB)
- InstalledCodec.exe (42.09 KB)
- playlist.exe (217.00 KB)
- Sampler.exe (7.50 KB)
- SetACL.exe (443.41 KB)
- Settings32.exe (1.15 MB)
- WMPDMC.exe (1.33 MB)
The current web page applies to Shark007 STANDARD Codecs version 2.7.4
alone. You can find here a few links to other Shark007 STANDARD Codecs releases:
...click to view all...
Shark007 STANDARD Codecs is an application marketed by the software company Shark007. Sometimes, people decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because doing this manually takes some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY action to uninstall Shark007 STANDARD Codecs is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Shark007 STANDARD Codecs from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Shark007 STANDARD Codecs or simply click the Search field and type in "Shark007 STANDARD Codecs". If it exists on your system the Shark007 STANDARD Codecs program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Shark007 STANDARD Codecs in the list of programs, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Shark007 STANDARD Codecs, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Shark007 STANDARD Codecs:
- The web site of the application is: http://shark007.net
- The uninstall string is: cmd
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Shark007 STANDARD Codecs.
8. After uninstalling Shark007 STANDARD Codecs, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Shark007 STANDARD Codecs which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Shark007 STANDARD Codecs with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Shark007 STANDARD Codecs by Shark007 from your computer, nor are we saying that Shark007 STANDARD Codecs by Shark007 is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Shark007 STANDARD Codecs supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-21 13:53:11.090