Shark007 STANDARD Codecs
This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall Shark007 STANDARD Codecs for Windows. It is made by A way to uninstall Shark007 STANDARD Codecs from your systemShark007
. Check out here
where you can find out more on Shark007. More information about the application Shark007 STANDARD Codecs can be found at https://shark007.net
. You can remove Shark007 STANDARD Codecs by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line cmd. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. Settings32.exe is the Shark007 STANDARD Codecs's primary executable file and it occupies circa 946.00 KB (968704 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed alongside Shark007 STANDARD Codecs. They take about 1.87 MB (1962007
bytes) on disk.
- conflict.exe (600.43 KB)
- IcarosConfig.exe (327.50 KB)
- InstalledCodec.exe (42.09 KB)
- Settings32.exe (946.00 KB)
This data is about Shark007 STANDARD Codecs version 10.5.2
only. Click on the links below for other Shark007 STANDARD Codecs versions:
...click to view all...
Shark007 STANDARD Codecs is a program by the software company Shark007. Some users try to uninstall this program. This is easier said than done because performing this by hand requires some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE solution to uninstall Shark007 STANDARD Codecs is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Shark007 STANDARD Codecs from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Shark007 STANDARD Codecs or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Shark007 STANDARD Codecs". The Shark007 STANDARD Codecs application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Shark007 STANDARD Codecs in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Shark007 STANDARD Codecs, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Shark007 STANDARD Codecs:
- The web site of the program is: https://shark007.net
- The uninstall string is: cmd
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Shark007 STANDARD Codecs.
8. After uninstalling Shark007 STANDARD Codecs, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Shark007 STANDARD Codecs that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Shark007 STANDARD Codecs using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Shark007 STANDARD Codecs by Shark007 from your PC, nor are we saying that Shark007 STANDARD Codecs by Shark007 is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Shark007 STANDARD Codecs in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-10-20 08:24:39.790