Shark007 STANDARD Codecs
This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall Shark007 STANDARD Codecs for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Shark007 STANDARD Codecs from your computerShark007
. Check out here
for more information on Shark007. Please follow http://shark007.net
if you want to read more on Shark007 STANDARD Codecs on Shark007's website. The full command line for removing Shark007 STANDARD Codecs is cmd. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. Shark007 STANDARD Codecs's main file takes around 984.00 KB (1007616 bytes) and is named Settings32.exe.
Shark007 STANDARD Codecs contains of the executables below. They occupy 1.91 MB (2000919
bytes) on disk.
- conflict.exe (600.43 KB)
- IcarosConfig.exe (327.50 KB)
- InstalledCodec.exe (42.09 KB)
- Settings32.exe (984.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 10.2.6
of Shark007 STANDARD Codecs. You can find below info on other versions of Shark007 STANDARD Codecs:
...click to view all...
Shark007 STANDARD Codecs is an application released by Shark007. Sometimes, people choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because doing this manually requires some experience regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall Shark007 STANDARD Codecs is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Shark007 STANDARD Codecs from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Shark007 STANDARD Codecs or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Shark007 STANDARD Codecs". The Shark007 STANDARD Codecs application will be found automatically. After you select Shark007 STANDARD Codecs in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Shark007 STANDARD Codecs, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Shark007 STANDARD Codecs:
- The web site of the application is: http://shark007.net
- The uninstall string is: cmd
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Shark007 STANDARD Codecs.
8. After uninstalling Shark007 STANDARD Codecs, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Shark007 STANDARD Codecs that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Shark007 STANDARD Codecs using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Shark007 STANDARD Codecs by Shark007 from your computer, nor are we saying that Shark007 STANDARD Codecs by Shark007 is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Shark007 STANDARD Codecs supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-09-18 08:34:17.390