Shark007 STANDARD Codecs
You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Shark007 STANDARD Codecs for Windows. It is developed by A way to uninstall Shark007 STANDARD Codecs from your systemShark007
. Open here
where you can read more on Shark007. More information about the program Shark007 STANDARD Codecs can be seen at http://shark007.net
. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Shark007\Standard folder (same installation drive as Windows). cmd is the full command line if you want to remove Shark007 STANDARD Codecs. The application's main executable file is titled Settings32.exe and its approximative size is 1.15 MB (1204347 bytes).
The following executables are contained in Shark007 STANDARD Codecs. They take 5.33 MB (5593146
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Win864bitAddon.exe (1.02 MB)
- conflict.exe (600.43 KB)
- dsconfig.exe (308.00 KB)
- IcarosConfig.exe (258.50 KB)
- InstalledCodec.exe (42.09 KB)
- playlist.exe (217.00 KB)
- Sampler.exe (7.50 KB)
- SetACL.exe (443.41 KB)
- Settings32.exe (1.15 MB)
- WMPDMC.exe (1.33 MB)
This info is about Shark007 STANDARD Codecs version 3.0.7
only. You can find below info on other versions of Shark007 STANDARD Codecs:
...click to view all...
Shark007 STANDARD Codecs is an application marketed by Shark007. Sometimes, computer users want to erase this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because removing this manually takes some know-how regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE approach to erase Shark007 STANDARD Codecs is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Shark007 STANDARD Codecs using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Shark007 STANDARD Codecs or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Shark007 STANDARD Codecs". The Shark007 STANDARD Codecs application will be found automatically. After you select Shark007 STANDARD Codecs in the list of applications, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Shark007 STANDARD Codecs, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Shark007 STANDARD Codecs:
- The publisher is: http://shark007.net
- The uninstall string is: cmd
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Shark007 STANDARD Codecs.
8. After uninstalling Shark007 STANDARD Codecs, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Shark007 STANDARD Codecs which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Shark007 STANDARD Codecs with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Shark007 STANDARD Codecs by Shark007 from your PC, nor are we saying that Shark007 STANDARD Codecs by Shark007 is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Shark007 STANDARD Codecs supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-11-21 16:51:07.790