Shark007 STANDARD Codecs
This info is about Shark007 STANDARD Codecs for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Shark007 STANDARD Codecs from your computerShark007
. You can find out more on Shark007 or check for application updates here
. Please follow http://shark007.net
if you want to read more on Shark007 STANDARD Codecs on Shark007's page. The full command line for uninstalling Shark007 STANDARD Codecs is cmd. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is titled Settings32.exe and occupies 1.15 MB (1206313 bytes).
The following executables are contained in Shark007 STANDARD Codecs. They take 2.99 MB (3132392
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- conflict.exe (600.43 KB)
- dsconfig.exe (308.00 KB)
- IcarosConfig.exe (270.00 KB)
- InstalledCodec.exe (42.09 KB)
- playlist.exe (217.00 KB)
- SetACL.exe (443.41 KB)
- Settings32.exe (1.15 MB)
The current page applies to Shark007 STANDARD Codecs version 4.2.0
alone. Click on the links below for other Shark007 STANDARD Codecs versions:
...click to view all...
Shark007 STANDARD Codecs is a program offered by the software company Shark007. Sometimes, computer users decide to erase this program. Sometimes this is hard because uninstalling this manually requires some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE solution to erase Shark007 STANDARD Codecs is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Shark007 STANDARD Codecs from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Shark007 STANDARD Codecs or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Shark007 STANDARD Codecs". The Shark007 STANDARD Codecs app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Shark007 STANDARD Codecs in the list of applications, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Shark007 STANDARD Codecs, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Shark007 STANDARD Codecs:
- The software company is: http://shark007.net
- The uninstall string is: cmd
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Shark007 STANDARD Codecs.
8. After uninstalling Shark007 STANDARD Codecs, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Shark007 STANDARD Codecs which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Shark007 STANDARD Codecs with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Shark007 STANDARD Codecs by Shark007 from your computer, we are not saying that Shark007 STANDARD Codecs by Shark007 is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Shark007 STANDARD Codecs supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-12-09 11:43:05.287