Shark007 STANDARD Codecs
You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Shark007 STANDARD Codecs for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Shark007 STANDARD Codecs from your systemShark007
. More data about Shark007 can be read here
. More data about the software Shark007 STANDARD Codecs can be seen at http://shark007.net
. Shark007 STANDARD Codecs is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Shark007\Standard directory, depending on the user's choice. cmd is the full command line if you want to uninstall Shark007 STANDARD Codecs. Settings32.exe is the Shark007 STANDARD Codecs's main executable file and it takes about 932.00 KB (954368 bytes) on disk.
Shark007 STANDARD Codecs installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 4.26 MB (4465175
bytes) on disk.
- STANDARD_x64Components.exe (2.45 MB)
- conflict.exe (600.43 KB)
- IcarosConfig.exe (278.50 KB)
- InstalledCodec.exe (42.09 KB)
- Settings32.exe (932.00 KB)
The current page applies to Shark007 STANDARD Codecs version 9.7.1
alone. Click on the links below for other Shark007 STANDARD Codecs versions:
...click to view all...
Shark007 STANDARD Codecs is an application marketed by Shark007. Sometimes, computer users choose to uninstall it. This is efortful because deleting this by hand takes some skill related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE way to uninstall Shark007 STANDARD Codecs is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Shark007 STANDARD Codecs using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Shark007 STANDARD Codecs or simply activate the Search field and type in "Shark007 STANDARD Codecs". The Shark007 STANDARD Codecs program will be found very quickly. After you click Shark007 STANDARD Codecs in the list of programs, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Shark007 STANDARD Codecs, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Shark007 STANDARD Codecs:
- The software company is: http://shark007.net
- The uninstall string is: cmd
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Shark007 STANDARD Codecs.
8. After uninstalling Shark007 STANDARD Codecs, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Shark007 STANDARD Codecs which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Shark007 STANDARD Codecs using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Shark007 STANDARD Codecs by Shark007 from your PC, we are not saying that Shark007 STANDARD Codecs by Shark007 is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Shark007 STANDARD Codecs in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-10 16:58:32.333