This web page is about Resilio Sync for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Resilio Sync from your systemResilio, Inc.
. Further information on Resilio, Inc. can be seen here
. Please open http://helpfiles.resilio.com/helpcenter2
if you want to read more on Resilio Sync on Resilio, Inc.'s page. Resilio Sync is normally installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Resilio Sync folder, depending on the user's option. You can remove Resilio Sync by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Resilio Sync\Resilio Sync.exe. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is named Resilio Sync.exe and occupies 16.36 MB (17153544 bytes).
Resilio Sync is composed of the following executables which take 16.36 MB (17153544
bytes) on disk:
- Resilio Sync.exe (16.36 MB)
The current page applies to Resilio Sync version 2.5.10
only. You can find below a few links to other Resilio Sync releases:
...click to view all...
Resilio Sync is an application by Resilio, Inc.. Sometimes, computer users want to erase this application. This can be hard because performing this manually requires some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE manner to erase Resilio Sync is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Resilio Sync with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Resilio Sync or simply click the Search field and type in "Resilio Sync". The Resilio Sync app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Resilio Sync in the list of applications, some information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Resilio Sync, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Resilio Sync:
- The publisher is: http://helpfiles.resilio.com/helpcenter2
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Resilio Sync\Resilio Sync.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Resilio Sync.
8. After removing Resilio Sync, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Resilio Sync that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Resilio Sync with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Resilio Sync by Resilio, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Resilio Sync by Resilio, Inc. is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Resilio Sync in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-12-30 01:58:30.183