Resilio Sync is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Resilio Sync from your systemResilio, Inc.
. You can read more on Resilio, Inc. or check for application updates here
. Detailed information about Resilio Sync can be found at http://helpfiles.getsync.com/helpcenter2
. Resilio Sync is normally installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Resilio Sync folder, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Resilio Sync\Resilio Sync.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Resilio Sync. Resilio Sync's main file takes about 15.59 MB (16343048 bytes) and its name is Resilio Sync.exe.
The following executable files are contained in Resilio Sync. They take 15.59 MB (16343048
bytes) on disk.
- Resilio Sync.exe (15.59 MB)
The current web page applies to Resilio Sync version 2.4.2
only. Click on the links below for other Resilio Sync versions:
...click to view all...
Resilio Sync is a program released by Resilio, Inc.. Some people choose to remove it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because doing this manually takes some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE action to remove Resilio Sync is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Resilio Sync from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Resilio Sync or simply activate the Search field and type in "Resilio Sync". The Resilio Sync application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Resilio Sync in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Resilio Sync, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Resilio Sync:
- The software company is: http://helpfiles.getsync.com/helpcenter2
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Resilio Sync\Resilio Sync.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Resilio Sync.
8. After uninstalling Resilio Sync, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Resilio Sync which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Resilio Sync with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Resilio Sync by Resilio, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Resilio Sync by Resilio, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Resilio Sync in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-11-20 15:03:24.467