This web page is about Resilio Sync for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Resilio Sync from your computerResilio, Inc.
. You can find out more on Resilio, Inc. or check for application updates here
. Click on http://helpfiles.resilio.com/helpcenter2
to get more info about Resilio Sync on Resilio, Inc.'s website. Resilio Sync is normally set up in the C:\Users\ASUS\AppData\Roaming\Resilio Sync directory, subject to the user's decision. You can uninstall Resilio Sync by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\ASUS\AppData\Roaming\Resilio Sync\Resilio Sync.exe. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 33.77 MB (35409776 bytes) on disk and is labeled Resilio Sync.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in Resilio Sync. They occupy 33.77 MB (35409776
bytes) on disk.
- Resilio Sync.exe (33.77 MB)
This data is about Resilio Sync version 2.7.2
only. For more Resilio Sync versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Resilio Sync is an application marketed by Resilio, Inc.. Sometimes, computer users want to remove it. Sometimes this can be hard because deleting this by hand takes some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK approach to remove Resilio Sync is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Resilio Sync from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Resilio Sync or simply click the Search field and type in "Resilio Sync". If it is installed on your PC the Resilio Sync application will be found very quickly. After you click Resilio Sync in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Resilio Sync, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Resilio Sync:
- The web site of the program is: http://helpfiles.resilio.com/helpcenter2
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\ASUS\AppData\Roaming\Resilio Sync\Resilio Sync.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Resilio Sync.
8. After uninstalling Resilio Sync, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Resilio Sync which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Resilio Sync using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Resilio Sync by Resilio, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Resilio Sync by Resilio, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Resilio Sync supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-07-23 14:47:31.300