You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Resilio Sync for Windows. It is developed by A way to uninstall Resilio Sync from your PCResilio, Inc.
. You can find out more on Resilio, Inc. or check for application updates here
. More information about Resilio Sync can be seen at http://helpfiles.getsync.com/helpcenter2
. Usually the Resilio Sync application is placed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Resilio Sync folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for removing Resilio Sync is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Resilio Sync\Resilio Sync.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is called Resilio Sync.exe and its approximative size is 15.61 MB (16366088 bytes).
The following executable files are incorporated in Resilio Sync. They take 15.61 MB (16366088
bytes) on disk.
- Resilio Sync.exe (15.61 MB)
The current web page applies to Resilio Sync version 2.4.1
only. You can find here a few links to other Resilio Sync versions:
...click to view all...
Resilio Sync is a program marketed by the software company Resilio, Inc.. Sometimes, computer users try to erase it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because removing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE approach to erase Resilio Sync is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Resilio Sync from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Resilio Sync or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Resilio Sync". The Resilio Sync application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Resilio Sync in the list of programs, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Resilio Sync, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Resilio Sync:
- The software company is: http://helpfiles.getsync.com/helpcenter2
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Resilio Sync\Resilio Sync.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Resilio Sync.
8. After removing Resilio Sync, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Resilio Sync which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Resilio Sync using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Resilio Sync by Resilio, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Resilio Sync by Resilio, Inc. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Resilio Sync supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-02 17:26:14.820