Resilio Sync is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Resilio Sync from your systemResilio, Inc.
. You can find out more on Resilio, Inc. or check for application updates here
. Click on http://helpfiles.resilio.com/helpcenter2
to get more details about Resilio Sync on Resilio, Inc.'s website. Usually the Resilio Sync application is found in the C:\UserNames\fmemon\AppData\Roaming\Resilio Sync folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for removing Resilio Sync is C:\UserNames\fmemon\AppData\Roaming\Resilio Sync\Resilio Sync.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. Resilio Sync's primary file takes around 22.50 MB (23588360 bytes) and is called Resilio Sync.exe.
Resilio Sync installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 22.50 MB (23588360
bytes) on disk.
- Resilio Sync.exe (22.50 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.6.3
of Resilio Sync. For more Resilio Sync versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Some files, folders and registry entries will be left behind when you remove Resilio Sync from your PC.Directories that were left behind:
Generally, the following files remain on disk:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Resilio Sync
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.Windows.Cortana_cw5n1h2txyewy\LocalState\AppIconCache\100\C__Users_UserName_AppData_Roaming_Resilio Sync_Resilio Sync_exe
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Resilio Sync.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Resilio Sync\BFD785F6A58E34AE9CC83685B2988421A4B748BB.8.db
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Resilio Sync\debug.txt
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Resilio Sync\F8EF0F5742565D3EE0EE7E03F1837EF6CAEFE89C.1.db
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Resilio Sync\FileDelayConfig
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Resilio Sync\history.dat
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Resilio Sync\ie\ie.139275641.tmp
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Resilio Sync\ie\ie.140942282.tmp
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Resilio Sync\Resilio Sync.exe
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Resilio Sync\settings.dat
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Resilio Sync\ShellExtCM.log
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Resilio Sync\ShellExtensionPath64_53C.dll
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Resilio Sync\ShellExtensionPath86_53C.dll
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Resilio Sync\ShellExtIO.log
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Resilio Sync\storage.db
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Resilio Sync\sync.dat
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Resilio Sync\sync.log
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Resilio Sync\sync.pid
Additional registry values that you should remove:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\*\shellex\ContextMenuHandlers\Resilio Sync 2.6.3
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Applications\Resilio Sync.exe
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Directory\shellex\ContextMenuHandlers\Resilio Sync 2.6.3
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\lnkfile\shellex\ContextMenuHandlers\Resilio Sync 2.6.3
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Resilio Sync
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Resilio Sync
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Resilio Sync\Resilio Sync.exe.ApplicationCompany
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Resilio Sync\Resilio Sync.exe.FriendlyAppName
Resilio Sync is a program marketed by Resilio, Inc.. Sometimes, computer users choose to uninstall it. This is easier said than done because deleting this by hand requires some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK practice to uninstall Resilio Sync is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Resilio Sync from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Resilio Sync or simply click the Search feature and type in "Resilio Sync". If it is installed on your PC the Resilio Sync application will be found automatically. After you click Resilio Sync in the list of applications, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Resilio Sync, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Resilio Sync:
- The publisher is: http://helpfiles.resilio.com/helpcenter2
- The uninstall string is: C:\UserNames\fmemon\AppData\Roaming\Resilio Sync\Resilio Sync.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Resilio Sync.
8. After uninstalling Resilio Sync, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Resilio Sync that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Resilio Sync using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Resilio Sync by Resilio, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Resilio Sync by Resilio, Inc. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Resilio Sync in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-01-23 14:50:38.173