Resilio Sync is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by How to uninstall Resilio Sync from your systemResilio, Inc.
. You can find out more on Resilio, Inc. or check for application updates here
. More info about the program Resilio Sync can be seen at http://helpfiles.getsync.com/helpcenter2
. The program is usually found in the C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Resilio Sync folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing Resilio Sync is C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Resilio Sync\Resilio Sync.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. Resilio Sync.exe is the Resilio Sync's primary executable file and it takes close to 16.09 MB (16872968 bytes) on disk.
Resilio Sync installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 16.09 MB (16872968
bytes) on disk.
- Resilio Sync.exe (16.09 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.5.1
of Resilio Sync. You can find below info on other releases of Resilio Sync:
...click to view all...
Resilio Sync is a program released by the software company Resilio, Inc.. Some people decide to uninstall this program. This is hard because removing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK procedure to uninstall Resilio Sync is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Resilio Sync from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Resilio Sync or simply click the Search field and type in "Resilio Sync". If it exists on your system the Resilio Sync application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Resilio Sync in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Resilio Sync, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Resilio Sync:
- The publisher is: http://helpfiles.getsync.com/helpcenter2
- The uninstall string is: C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Resilio Sync\Resilio Sync.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Resilio Sync.
8. After uninstalling Resilio Sync, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Resilio Sync which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Resilio Sync with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Resilio Sync by Resilio, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Resilio Sync by Resilio, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Resilio Sync in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-05-21 12:12:13.523