This web page is about Resilio Sync for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Resilio Sync from your PCResilio, Inc.
. You can read more on Resilio, Inc. or check for application updates here
. You can get more details on Resilio Sync at http://helpfiles.getsync.com/helpcenter2
. Resilio Sync is normally set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Resilio Sync folder, subject to the user's choice. Resilio Sync's entire uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Resilio Sync\Resilio Sync.exe. Resilio Sync.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 14.36 MB (15052808 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed together with Resilio Sync. They take about 14.36 MB (15052808
bytes) on disk.
- Resilio Sync.exe (14.36 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.4.0
of Resilio Sync. You can find below a few links to other Resilio Sync releases:
...click to view all...
Resilio Sync is an application by Resilio, Inc.. Frequently, people want to erase this application. Sometimes this is difficult because doing this by hand takes some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE manner to erase Resilio Sync is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Resilio Sync with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Resilio Sync or simply click the Search feature and type in "Resilio Sync". If it is installed on your PC the Resilio Sync app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Resilio Sync in the list of apps, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Resilio Sync, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Resilio Sync:
- The publisher is: http://helpfiles.getsync.com/helpcenter2
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Resilio Sync\Resilio Sync.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Resilio Sync.
8. After uninstalling Resilio Sync, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Resilio Sync which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Resilio Sync with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Resilio Sync by Resilio, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Resilio Sync by Resilio, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Resilio Sync supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-23 19:22:15.180