You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Resilio Sync for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Resilio Sync from your systemResilio, Inc.
. You can read more on Resilio, Inc. or check for application updates here
. Please follow http://helpfiles.resilio.com/helpcenter2
if you want to read more on Resilio Sync on Resilio, Inc.'s page. Resilio Sync is frequently set up in the C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Resilio Sync directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. Resilio Sync's complete uninstall command line is C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Resilio Sync\Resilio Sync.exe. Resilio Sync.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 16.35 MB (17140744 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed along with Resilio Sync. They occupy about 16.35 MB (17140744
bytes) on disk.
- Resilio Sync.exe (16.35 MB)
This data is about Resilio Sync version 2.5.5
only. You can find below info on other versions of Resilio Sync:
...click to view all...
Resilio Sync is a program marketed by the software company Resilio, Inc.. Some users decide to remove this program. This is efortful because removing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE solution to remove Resilio Sync is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Resilio Sync from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Resilio Sync or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Resilio Sync". If it exists on your system the Resilio Sync program will be found automatically. When you select Resilio Sync in the list of programs, some data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Resilio Sync, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Resilio Sync:
- The publisher is: http://helpfiles.resilio.com/helpcenter2
- The uninstall string is: C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Resilio Sync\Resilio Sync.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Resilio Sync.
8. After removing Resilio Sync, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Resilio Sync that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Resilio Sync using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Resilio Sync by Resilio, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Resilio Sync by Resilio, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Resilio Sync supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-07-06 09:44:00.557