This page contains complete information on how to remove Resilio Sync for Windows. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Resilio Sync from your systemResilio, Inc.
. Go over here
where you can find out more on Resilio, Inc.. More details about Resilio Sync can be found at http://helpfiles.resilio.com/helpcenter2
. The program is often installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Resilio Sync directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Resilio Sync\Resilio Sync.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Resilio Sync. Resilio Sync.exe is the Resilio Sync's main executable file and it occupies circa 16.36 MB (17154056 bytes) on disk.
Resilio Sync installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 16.36 MB (17154056
bytes) on disk.
- Resilio Sync.exe (16.36 MB)
The current page applies to Resilio Sync version 2.5.13
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of Resilio Sync:
...click to view all...
Resilio Sync is an application offered by the software company Resilio, Inc.. Frequently, people want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because performing this manually requires some skill regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE manner to uninstall Resilio Sync is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Resilio Sync from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Resilio Sync or simply activate the Search field and type in "Resilio Sync". If it is installed on your PC the Resilio Sync program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Resilio Sync in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Resilio Sync, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Resilio Sync:
- The software company is: http://helpfiles.resilio.com/helpcenter2
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Resilio Sync\Resilio Sync.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Resilio Sync.
8. After removing Resilio Sync, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Resilio Sync which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Resilio Sync with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Resilio Sync by Resilio, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Resilio Sync by Resilio, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Resilio Sync supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-05-24 06:04:15.350