Resilio Sync is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Resilio Sync from your PCResilio, Inc.
. More info about Resilio, Inc. can be read here
. Further information about Resilio Sync can be seen at http://helpfiles.getsync.com/helpcenter2
. The program is frequently located in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Resilio Sync directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall Resilio Sync by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Resilio Sync\Resilio Sync.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 16.09 MB (16873992 bytes) on disk and is named Resilio Sync.exe.
The executable files below are part of Resilio Sync. They occupy about 16.09 MB (16873992
bytes) on disk.
- Resilio Sync.exe (16.09 MB)
The current web page applies to Resilio Sync version 2.5.2
only. For other Resilio Sync versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Resilio Sync is an application released by Resilio, Inc.. Some users choose to remove it. This is hard because doing this manually takes some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY solution to remove Resilio Sync is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Resilio Sync from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Resilio Sync or simply activate the Search field and type in "Resilio Sync". The Resilio Sync application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Resilio Sync in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Resilio Sync, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Resilio Sync:
- The web site of the program is: http://helpfiles.getsync.com/helpcenter2
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Resilio Sync\Resilio Sync.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Resilio Sync.
8. After removing Resilio Sync, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Resilio Sync which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Resilio Sync using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Resilio Sync by Resilio, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Resilio Sync by Resilio, Inc. is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Resilio Sync supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-05-23 09:08:05.543