This page contains complete information on how to uninstall Resilio Sync for Windows. It is written by A way to uninstall Resilio Sync from your computerResilio, Inc.
. You can find out more on Resilio, Inc. or check for application updates here
. You can get more details related to Resilio Sync at http://helpfiles.resilio.com/helpcenter2
. Resilio Sync is normally installed in the C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Resilio Sync folder, depending on the user's option. The entire uninstall command line for Resilio Sync is C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Resilio Sync\Resilio Sync.exe. Resilio Sync.exe is the Resilio Sync's main executable file and it occupies around 16.35 MB (17146888 bytes) on disk.
Resilio Sync installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 16.35 MB (17146888
bytes) on disk.
- Resilio Sync.exe (16.35 MB)
This page is about Resilio Sync version 2.5.7
only. You can find below a few links to other Resilio Sync versions:
...click to view all...
Resilio Sync is a program marketed by the software company Resilio, Inc.. Frequently, people try to erase this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because performing this manually takes some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK practice to erase Resilio Sync is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Resilio Sync from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Resilio Sync or simply activate the Search field and type in "Resilio Sync". If it exists on your system the Resilio Sync app will be found automatically. After you select Resilio Sync in the list , some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Resilio Sync, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Resilio Sync:
- The web site of the application is: http://helpfiles.resilio.com/helpcenter2
- The uninstall string is: C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Resilio Sync\Resilio Sync.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Resilio Sync.
8. After uninstalling Resilio Sync, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Resilio Sync that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Resilio Sync with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Resilio Sync by Resilio, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Resilio Sync by Resilio, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Resilio Sync supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-08-10 03:45:41.763