Resilio Sync is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Resilio Sync from your systemResilio, Inc.
. Open here
where you can read more on Resilio, Inc.. Please follow http://helpfiles.getsync.com/helpcenter2
if you want to read more on Resilio Sync on Resilio, Inc.'s page. Resilio Sync is typically set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Resilio Sync folder, subject to the user's decision. The full uninstall command line for Resilio Sync is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Resilio Sync\Resilio Sync.exe. Resilio Sync's main file takes around 16.32 MB (17113608 bytes) and is called Resilio Sync.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in Resilio Sync. They take 16.32 MB (17113608
bytes) on disk.
- Resilio Sync.exe (16.32 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.5.3
of Resilio Sync. You can find here a few links to other Resilio Sync releases:
...click to view all...
Resilio Sync is an application released by Resilio, Inc.. Some people choose to erase this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because removing this manually takes some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY procedure to erase Resilio Sync is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Resilio Sync from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Resilio Sync or simply click the Search feature and type in "Resilio Sync". If it is installed on your PC the Resilio Sync application will be found very quickly. When you click Resilio Sync in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Resilio Sync, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Resilio Sync:
- The publisher is: http://helpfiles.getsync.com/helpcenter2
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Resilio Sync\Resilio Sync.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Resilio Sync.
8. After uninstalling Resilio Sync, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Resilio Sync which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Resilio Sync with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Resilio Sync by Resilio, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Resilio Sync by Resilio, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Resilio Sync supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-06-09 13:59:14.067