You can find on this page details on how to remove Resilio Sync for Windows. It is written by How to uninstall Resilio Sync from your systemResilio, Inc.
. Take a look here
where you can read more on Resilio, Inc.. Click on http://helpfiles.resilio.com/helpcenter2
to get more data about Resilio Sync on Resilio, Inc.'s website. Resilio Sync is normally set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Resilio Sync folder, regulated by the user's decision. C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Resilio Sync\Resilio Sync.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Resilio Sync. The application's main executable file is called Resilio Sync.exe and it has a size of 22.15 MB (23230984 bytes).
Resilio Sync contains of the executables below. They take 22.15 MB (23230984
bytes) on disk.
- Resilio Sync.exe (22.15 MB)
This data is about Resilio Sync version 2.6.4
only. For other Resilio Sync versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are typically left behind when you uninstall Resilio Sync.Directories found on disk:
The files below are left behind on your disk by Resilio Sync when you uninstall it:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Resilio Sync
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Resilio Sync\2818824F1F04237F2B46E4927630C776A724EFB1.53759.db
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Resilio Sync\2818824F1F04237F2B46E4927630C776A724EFB1.availability
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Resilio Sync\A25C2E61A61F46360C6C4ABFD350F423DE1DC5BA.841.db
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Resilio Sync\A25C2E61A61F46360C6C4ABFD350F423DE1DC5BA.availability
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Resilio Sync\D0EC4BF6D113458EB05ABFB9F9103A3EA35EAACF.17.db
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Resilio Sync\D148A5E79A7EBC0BC7915BC495477B018D7AC327.25.db
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Resilio Sync\D148A5E79A7EBC0BC7915BC495477B018D7AC327.availability
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Resilio Sync\debug.txt
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Resilio Sync\FileDelayConfig
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Resilio Sync\history.dat
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Resilio Sync\License\16\license.bin
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Resilio Sync\License\24\license.bin
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Resilio Sync\Resilio Sync.exe
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Resilio Sync\settings.dat
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Resilio Sync\ShellExtensionPath64_540.dll
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Resilio Sync\ShellExtensionPath86_540.dll
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Resilio Sync\ShellExtIO.log
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Resilio Sync\storage.db
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Resilio Sync\sync.dat
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Resilio Sync\sync.log
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Resilio Sync\sync.pid
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\*\shellex\ContextMenuHandlers\Resilio Sync 2.6.4
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Applications\Resilio Sync.exe
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Directory\shellex\ContextMenuHandlers\Resilio Sync 2.6.4
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\lnkfile\shellex\ContextMenuHandlers\Resilio Sync 2.6.4
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Resilio Sync
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Resilio Sync
Resilio Sync is a program offered by Resilio, Inc.. Some people decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is efortful because uninstalling this by hand requires some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall Resilio Sync is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Resilio Sync from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Resilio Sync or simply click the Search feature and type in "Resilio Sync". The Resilio Sync application will be found automatically. After you select Resilio Sync in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Resilio Sync, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Resilio Sync:
- The web site of the application is: http://helpfiles.resilio.com/helpcenter2
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Resilio Sync\Resilio Sync.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Resilio Sync.
8. After removing Resilio Sync, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Resilio Sync that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Resilio Sync using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Resilio Sync by Resilio, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Resilio Sync by Resilio, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Resilio Sync supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-01-01 04:24:55.530