Resilio Sync is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. It is made by How to uninstall Resilio Sync from your computerResilio, Inc.
. Open here
where you can read more on Resilio, Inc.. Please open http://helpfiles.resilio.com/helpcenter2
if you want to read more on Resilio Sync on Resilio, Inc.'s website. The program is usually placed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Resilio Sync directory (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for Resilio Sync is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Resilio Sync\Resilio Sync.exe. Resilio Sync.exe is the Resilio Sync's primary executable file and it takes close to 16.36 MB (17152520 bytes) on disk.
Resilio Sync contains of the executables below. They take 16.36 MB (17152520
bytes) on disk.
- Resilio Sync.exe (16.36 MB)
The current web page applies to Resilio Sync version 2.5.8
only. Click on the links below for other Resilio Sync versions:
...click to view all...
Resilio Sync is an application marketed by Resilio, Inc.. Frequently, computer users want to uninstall this application. This can be efortful because uninstalling this manually takes some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY practice to uninstall Resilio Sync is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Resilio Sync using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Resilio Sync or simply click the Search field and type in "Resilio Sync". The Resilio Sync app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Resilio Sync in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Resilio Sync, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Resilio Sync:
- The software company is: http://helpfiles.resilio.com/helpcenter2
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Resilio Sync\Resilio Sync.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Resilio Sync.
8. After uninstalling Resilio Sync, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Resilio Sync that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Resilio Sync using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Resilio Sync by Resilio, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Resilio Sync by Resilio, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Resilio Sync supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-09-11 12:23:34.650