This page is about Resilio Sync for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Resilio Sync from your PCResilio, Inc.
. More information on Resilio, Inc. can be found here
. Click on http://helpfiles.getsync.com/helpcenter2
to get more info about Resilio Sync on Resilio, Inc.'s website. Usually the Resilio Sync program is found in the C:\Users\gjimenez\AppData\Roaming\Resilio Sync folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The complete uninstall command line for Resilio Sync is C:\Users\gjimenez\AppData\Roaming\Resilio Sync\Resilio Sync.exe. The program's main executable file is named Resilio Sync.exe and occupies 15.58 MB (16337416 bytes).
The executable files below are part of Resilio Sync. They occupy an average of 15.58 MB (16337416
bytes) on disk.
- Resilio Sync.exe (15.58 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.4.4
of Resilio Sync. Click on the links below for other Resilio Sync versions:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling Resilio Sync we recommend you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Directories found on disk:
Generally, the following files are left on disk:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Resilio Sync
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Resilio Sync.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Resilio Sync\debug.txt
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Resilio Sync\Resilio Sync.exe
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Resilio Sync\settings.dat
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Resilio Sync\ShellExtensionPath64_2DC.dll
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Resilio Sync\ShellExtensionPath86_2DC.dll
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Resilio Sync\ShellExtIO.log
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Resilio Sync\sync.log
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Resilio Sync\sync.pid
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\*\shellex\ContextMenuHandlers\Resilio Sync 2.4.4
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Applications\Resilio Sync.exe
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Directory\shellex\ContextMenuHandlers\Resilio Sync 2.4.4
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Resilio Sync
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Resilio Sync
Resilio Sync is an application by Resilio, Inc.. Sometimes, people choose to erase this program. This is efortful because removing this manually requires some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY approach to erase Resilio Sync is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Resilio Sync from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Resilio Sync or simply click the Search field and type in "Resilio Sync". If it exists on your system the Resilio Sync application will be found automatically. After you click Resilio Sync in the list of apps, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Resilio Sync, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Resilio Sync:
- The publisher is: http://helpfiles.getsync.com/helpcenter2
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\gjimenez\AppData\Roaming\Resilio Sync\Resilio Sync.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Resilio Sync.
8. After removing Resilio Sync, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Resilio Sync which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Resilio Sync with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Resilio Sync by Resilio, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Resilio Sync by Resilio, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Resilio Sync in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-12-12 14:17:05.643