This page contains thorough information on how to remove Resilio Sync for Windows. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Resilio Sync from your computerResilio, Inc.
. Check out here
for more information on Resilio, Inc.. You can see more info about Resilio Sync at http://helpfiles.resilio.com/helpcenter2
. Resilio Sync is commonly set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Resilio Sync directory, depending on the user's option. The full command line for uninstalling Resilio Sync is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Resilio Sync\Resilio Sync.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. Resilio Sync.exe is the Resilio Sync's main executable file and it takes circa 22.47 MB (23557640 bytes) on disk.
Resilio Sync is composed of the following executables which take 22.47 MB (23557640
bytes) on disk:
- Resilio Sync.exe (22.47 MB)
The current page applies to Resilio Sync version 2.6.2
only. Click on the links below for other Resilio Sync versions:
...click to view all...
Resilio Sync is an application marketed by Resilio, Inc.. Frequently, users decide to erase it. Sometimes this can be hard because removing this manually takes some experience related to PCs. One of the best EASY way to erase Resilio Sync is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Resilio Sync from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Resilio Sync or simply click the Search feature and type in "Resilio Sync". The Resilio Sync app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Resilio Sync in the list of applications, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Resilio Sync, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Resilio Sync:
- The web site of the program is: http://helpfiles.resilio.com/helpcenter2
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Resilio Sync\Resilio Sync.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Resilio Sync.
8. After uninstalling Resilio Sync, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Resilio Sync which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Resilio Sync with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Resilio Sync by Resilio, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Resilio Sync by Resilio, Inc. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Resilio Sync supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-11-30 15:30:24.713