This info is about Resilio Sync for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Resilio Sync from your PCResilio, Inc.
. Additional info about Resilio, Inc. can be read here
. Further information about Resilio Sync can be found at http://helpfiles.getsync.com/helpcenter2
. Resilio Sync is normally installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Resilio Sync directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. The entire uninstall command line for Resilio Sync is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Resilio Sync\Resilio Sync.exe. Resilio Sync.exe is the Resilio Sync's main executable file and it takes close to 16.09 MB (16870920 bytes) on disk.
Resilio Sync installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 16.09 MB (16870920
bytes) on disk.
- Resilio Sync.exe (16.09 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.5.0
of Resilio Sync. For other Resilio Sync versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Resilio Sync is a program by the software company Resilio, Inc.. Some computer users choose to remove this program. This can be hard because deleting this by hand takes some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK solution to remove Resilio Sync is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Resilio Sync with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Resilio Sync or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Resilio Sync". If it exists on your system the Resilio Sync program will be found automatically. When you select Resilio Sync in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Resilio Sync, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Resilio Sync:
- The web site of the application is: http://helpfiles.getsync.com/helpcenter2
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Resilio Sync\Resilio Sync.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Resilio Sync.
8. After uninstalling Resilio Sync, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Resilio Sync which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Resilio Sync with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Resilio Sync by Resilio, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Resilio Sync by Resilio, Inc. is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Resilio Sync supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-09-24 13:40:55.923