This page is about Resilio Sync for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is written by How to uninstall Resilio Sync from your PCResilio, Inc.
. Go over here
where you can read more on Resilio, Inc.. Please open http://helpfiles.getsync.com/helpcenter2
if you want to read more on Resilio Sync on Resilio, Inc.'s website. Resilio Sync is frequently set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Resilio Sync folder, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Resilio Sync\Resilio Sync.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Resilio Sync. Resilio Sync's primary file takes about 15.58 MB (16339976 bytes) and is named Resilio Sync.exe.
Resilio Sync is comprised of the following executables which take 15.58 MB (16339976
bytes) on disk:
- Resilio Sync.exe (15.58 MB)
The current web page applies to Resilio Sync version 2.4.5
alone. You can find below info on other releases of Resilio Sync:
...click to view all...
Resilio Sync is a program offered by Resilio, Inc.. Frequently, users choose to uninstall this program. This can be easier said than done because removing this manually takes some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK procedure to uninstall Resilio Sync is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Resilio Sync with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Resilio Sync or simply activate the Search field and type in "Resilio Sync". If it exists on your system the Resilio Sync app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Resilio Sync in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Resilio Sync, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Resilio Sync:
- The publisher is: http://helpfiles.getsync.com/helpcenter2
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Resilio Sync\Resilio Sync.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Resilio Sync.
8. After removing Resilio Sync, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Resilio Sync which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Resilio Sync with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Resilio Sync by Resilio, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Resilio Sync by Resilio, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Resilio Sync supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-04-10 19:17:55.430