Resilio Sync is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Resilio Sync from your systemResilio, Inc.
. More information on Resilio, Inc. can be found here
. More data about the app Resilio Sync can be seen at http://helpfiles.resilio.com/helpcenter2
. Resilio Sync is typically set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Resilio Sync folder, regulated by the user's option. C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Resilio Sync\Resilio Sync.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Resilio Sync. Resilio Sync.exe is the Resilio Sync's main executable file and it occupies close to 19.13 MB (20057608 bytes) on disk.
Resilio Sync is composed of the following executables which take 19.13 MB (20057608
bytes) on disk:
- Resilio Sync.exe (19.13 MB)
The current web page applies to Resilio Sync version 2.6.0
alone. You can find here a few links to other Resilio Sync versions:
...click to view all...
Resilio Sync is an application by Resilio, Inc.. Some computer users try to erase this program. Sometimes this is difficult because doing this by hand requires some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK action to erase Resilio Sync is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Resilio Sync from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Resilio Sync or simply click the Search feature and type in "Resilio Sync". The Resilio Sync app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Resilio Sync in the list of programs, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Resilio Sync, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Resilio Sync:
- The publisher is: http://helpfiles.resilio.com/helpcenter2
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Resilio Sync\Resilio Sync.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Resilio Sync.
8. After uninstalling Resilio Sync, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Resilio Sync that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Resilio Sync using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Resilio Sync by Resilio, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Resilio Sync by Resilio, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Resilio Sync in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-07-28 01:03:49.733