This page contains complete information on how to remove Resilio Sync for Windows. It is produced by A way to uninstall Resilio Sync from your systemResilio, Inc.
. Check out here
for more details on Resilio, Inc.. Click on http://helpfiles.resilio.com/helpcenter2
to get more info about Resilio Sync on Resilio, Inc.'s website. Resilio Sync is typically installed in the C:\Users\pedron_f\AppData\Roaming\Resilio Sync folder, regulated by the user's option. The full command line for uninstalling Resilio Sync is C:\Users\pedron_f\AppData\Roaming\Resilio Sync\Resilio Sync.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. Resilio Sync's main file takes about 33.99 MB (35643568 bytes) and is named Resilio Sync.exe.
The following executables are installed together with Resilio Sync. They take about 33.99 MB (35643568
bytes) on disk.
- Resilio Sync.exe (33.99 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.7.1
of Resilio Sync. Click on the links below for other Resilio Sync versions:
...click to view all...
Resilio Sync is an application by Resilio, Inc.. Frequently, users decide to uninstall this application. This can be easier said than done because deleting this manually requires some experience related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY way to uninstall Resilio Sync is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Resilio Sync from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Resilio Sync or simply click the Search field and type in "Resilio Sync". If it is installed on your PC the Resilio Sync program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Resilio Sync in the list of programs, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Resilio Sync, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Resilio Sync:
- The web site of the application is: http://helpfiles.resilio.com/helpcenter2
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\pedron_f\AppData\Roaming\Resilio Sync\Resilio Sync.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Resilio Sync.
8. After uninstalling Resilio Sync, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Resilio Sync that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Resilio Sync using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Resilio Sync by Resilio, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Resilio Sync by Resilio, Inc. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Resilio Sync supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-23 11:52:32.740