You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Playnite for Windows. It is made by A guide to uninstall Playnite from your computerJosef Nemec
. Go over here
for more information on Josef Nemec. Usually the Playnite program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Playnite directory, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files (x86)\Playnite\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Playnite. PlayniteUI.exe is the Playnite's main executable file and it takes approximately 1.45 MB (1521152 bytes) on disk.
Playnite installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 8.06 MB (8446883
bytes) on disk.
- CefSharp.BrowserSubprocess.exe (8.00 KB)
- PlayniteUI.exe (1.45 MB)
- uninstall.exe (403.86 KB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (6.20 MB)
The current page applies to Playnite version 2.2
only. You can find below info on other application versions of Playnite:
...click to view all...
Playnite is a program released by the software company Josef Nemec. Some people want to erase this application. This can be efortful because uninstalling this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE solution to erase Playnite is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Playnite from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Playnite or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Playnite". If it exists on your system the Playnite app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Playnite in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Playnite, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Playnite.
8. After uninstalling Playnite, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Playnite which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Playnite using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Playnite by Josef Nemec from your PC, nor are we saying that Playnite by Josef Nemec is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Playnite supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-03-14 20:24:24.480