You can find below details on how to remove Playnite for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Playnite from your computerJosef Nemec
. Further information on Josef Nemec can be seen here
. More info about the app Playnite can be found at https://playnite.link
. Playnite is normally set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Playnite folder, depending on the user's decision. Playnite's complete uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Playnite\unins000.exe. Playnite's main file takes about 10.19 KB (10432 bytes) and is named PlayniteUI.exe.
The executables below are part of Playnite. They occupy about 5.67 MB (5947153
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CefSharp.BrowserSubprocess.exe (9.50 KB)
- Playnite.DesktopApp.exe (1.92 MB)
- Playnite.FullscreenApp.exe (2.28 MB)
- PlayniteUI.exe (10.19 KB)
- Toolbox.exe (14.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.44 MB)
The current page applies to Playnite version 5.6
alone. Click on the links below for other Playnite versions:
...click to view all...
Playnite is an application offered by the software company Josef Nemec. Sometimes, users decide to erase this program. This is hard because removing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE solution to erase Playnite is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Playnite from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Playnite or simply click the Search feature and type in "Playnite". If it exists on your system the Playnite application will be found automatically. When you select Playnite in the list , the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Playnite, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Playnite:
- The web site of the application is: https://playnite.link
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Playnite\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Playnite.
8. After removing Playnite, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Playnite that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Playnite using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Playnite by Josef Nemec from your PC, nor are we saying that Playnite by Josef Nemec is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Playnite in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-08-27 17:48:24.890